You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dying your hair bundles is a great way to achieve the look you want. However, it is important to take a few precautions before you start. First, be sure to read the instructions on the dye carefully.
Dying your Raw hair bundles at home can seem like a daunting task, but with a little know-how, it’s actually quite simple.
1. The first step is to choose the right hair dye and color of choice. If you’re unsure of what color to choose, consult a professional stylist or colorist.
2. Once you’ve selected your shade, it’s time to prep your hair. Make sure to read the instructions on the hair dye package, as different brands have different requirements.
3. You’ll want to shampoo your bundles and then towel dry it before applying the dye.
4. When you’re ready to apply the color, start by putting on gloves and mixing the dye according to the package directions.
5. Once the dye is mixed, apply it evenly to your bundles, using a brush or comb to work it through from roots to ends. Be sure to avoid getting any on your skin or clothing.
6. Once all of your hair is coated in dye, wait the recommended amount of time before rinsing it out with warm water.
7. Follow up with a shampoo and conditioner designed for color-treated hair, and voila! You’ve successfully dyed your bundles at home.
You want to be mindful that while dying your Raw hair bundles the harsh chemicals in hair dye can cause damage to your Raw bundles, leaving your locks dry, brittle, and prone to breakage. Remember Raw hair is real hair! If you need to repair your damaged dyed hair bundles, there are a few things you can do:
1. Try using a deep conditioner at least once a week. It is suggested that you condition your Raw hair more than you wash. Look for a conditioner that is specifically designed for color-treated hair, and apply it after shampooing. Leave it in for the recommended amount of time before rinsing thoroughly.
2. You can also try using a leave-in conditioner or hair mask to help hydrate your hair and restore its natural moisture balance.
3. Be sure to avoid heated styling tools as much as possible, and use a heat protectant spray before using them.
4. If your hair bundles are still looking dry and unhealthy, it is suggested that you do a deep condition with steam. This will allow the conditioner to deeply penetrate the strands, possibly restoring their natural luster and shine. It is recommended to condition the hair more than you wash, or rely on good conditioning shampoo.💋
Hope this was educational and beneficial. Shop our store for all our Raw hair products at StraightFromTheScalp.com
You have no items in wishlist.