Raw Indonesian Hair
Raw Indonesian Hair is very versatile. Our Straight hair texture, if "scrunched" when washed, it will provide a slight wave pattern. You can also where this hair in its natural straight texture as well. That is like a 2-for-1 deal! 👍🏽
Indonesian hair is medium - to high luster. Tip: to maximize the "shine" of the hair, use Dry Shampoo on your extensions.
Why you will love our Raw Indonesian Hair:
- Available in Straight, Natural Wavy and Dubai Wave textures
- Hair comes in natural color 1B-2
- 100% Raw cuticle aligned virgin hair - Dubai Wave is steamed for texture
- Sourced from Indonesia.
- No chemical used to achieve pattern unless indicated as “steamed” for pattern (except Dubai Wave)
- Absolutely no tangling and minimal to no shedding
- We only sell full healthy bundles to ensure each bundle is thick from roots to ends
- Hair can last up to 3-5 years with proper care
- Can be used for weaves, clip-ins, tape-ins, ponytail or handmade wigs
- Each bundle weights approximately 3.2-3.7 ounces
Product Recommendation: Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner
Straight from the Scalp is proud to present out Raw Indonesian Hair Bundles. This is a VERY AFFORDABLE hair line. If you’re a mature women who is looking to make a great investment in herself than our hair is the perfect option for you.
Due to the popularity and affordability of our hair extensions, bundles/closures may not always be in stock.
We do provide the option to purchase while bundles/closures are in a "SOLD OUT" status, and we will deliver your bundles to you within 8-10 business days.
*Payments are pulled (confirmed) within 24-48 hours after the customer makes payment on the website.
*If using a "payment plan" option, i.e. Klarna, Affrim, Zip, Sezzle - Ready
2 Ship items will ship within 24-48 hours after payment is made.
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
All orders ship via UPS with a default signature required. IF utilizing the option to NOT have a signature required, Straight From The Scalp is NOT responsible for the assistance of tracking lost packages.